- Reservations made through the hotel’s official website cannot be amended and canceled online. Kindly call the hotel front desk at +639175366911 or +6375-5158889 for rebooking/cancellation request. Your requests will be subject to room availability upon request.
- All bookings are non-refundable but can be rebooked / rescheduled subject to the following terms and conditions below:
- Cancellations made 7 calendar days prior to your Check-in date can be rebooked / rescheduled on a different date.
- Cancellations made 3 calendar days prior to your Check-in date shall be charged in Full or your entire stay and can no longer be rebooked / rescheduled.
- For bookings made 24 hours or less from your intended stay, full payment made shall be non-refundable and non-rebookable in case there is a change in plans.
NO SHOW POLICY
- Failure to arrive at the hotel on the confirmed date of stay will be charged with a No-Show Fee of 100% of the total room charges.
- Kindly present a printed or softcopy of your booking voucher together with your valid ID upon check-in.
- A cash deposit of ₱1500.00/per room will also be requested upon check-in. This will serve as a security deposit to cover any incidentals. In case the security deposit will not be consumed by guests during their stay, this will be returned in full by the frontdesk upon check-out.
- Lenox Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in to guests that does not match the guest’s name on the reservation. In the event that registered guest will not be able to personally check-in, an authorization letter and valid id must be presented.
- To ensure an enjoyable stay, guests are advised to minimize their noise from 10:00pm to 7:00am. Lenox Hotel strictly enforces a two-strike policy on reported noise complaints from all guest rooms and hallways. For the comfort and convenience of your neighbors, please assist us in providing a safe and quite atmosphere.
NON-HOTEL GUEST POLICY
- Friends or relatives visiting our in-house guests are only allowed to stay in the guest’s room until 10:00 pm. After 10:00 pm, the in-house guest will automatically be charged an extra person fee of Php1,025 per visiting friend or relative still inside the guest room.
SMOKING & ODOR POLICY
- All rooms are STRICTLY NON-SMOKING. A common area for smoking / vaping is designated by the hotel management outside the hotel and will be advised to all guests upon check-in.
- Durian, Mosquito coils and other products which, leave a lingering odor are also prohibited.
- A special cleaning fee of Php2,500.00 will be charged to the guest’s account for cleaning and eliminating the bad smell in the room caused by the above.
- Only ONE pet (small toy pet) is allowed per room with a pet fee of ₱750.00/pet/night.
- Must have cage and should wear diaper at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on leather seats/furniture.
- Rates are inclusive of dog bed and dog bowl.
GUEST STAY POLICY:
- Check-in time is at 3:00PM; Check-out time is at 12:00 NOON.
**Request for check in earlier than 3:00 pm is subject to room availability upon arrival. In case a room is available, an early check-in fee of ₱500.00/per room will be collected for check-in between 6:00 am – 9:00 am.
- Extension of stay until 5:00 pm will be charged an additional HALF of the room rate. Extension of stay beyond 5:00 pm will be charged an additional FULL room rate.
**Request for room extension is subject to availability.
- Only one room key per room will be issued upon check in and must be surrendered upon check out.
**Lost, broken or unreturned key card will incur a penalty of ₱300.00/per key.
- Outside food / meal is not allowed to be consumed or brought inside the hotel. A MINIMUM FOOD CORKAGE OF ₱5000.00 will be charged accordingly.
- A video coverage fee of ₱3000.00 will be collected for guest conducting photoshoots within the hotel premises. Video Coverage includes room of guest and public areas of the hotel such as outside the Cafe Feliz Restaurant, Hotel Staircase, and Hotel Lobby.
- As part of our hotel housekeeping policy, our room attendant will automatically clean your room daily. In case you wish NOT to be disturbed or NOT to make-up / clean your room, kindly hang the “Do Not Disturb” sign at your room door.
- We have provided room minibar selections for our guest convenience. Opened drinks / snacks in the minibar shall be considered as consumed and will automatically be charged to the guest upon check-out.
- All rooms are equipped with in-room safety deposit box. Kindly store all your valuables inside. The hotel will not take responsibility for any lost items left unattended.
- Cooking in guest rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Gambling, firearms and possession of illegal drugs is not allowed within the Hotel premises.
- Towels, linens and appliances should not be brought out nor transferred to another room to avoid unnecessary charges.
- The interior decorations of all rooms are fixed. Please course requests through front desk for any changes in room configurations.
- Any damage to the Hotel property made by the guest or their visitors will be the responsibility of the registered guests.
- If a guest gets ill during their stay, the management must be informed immediately so that the necessary arrangement with a hospital be made.